WhatsApp is presently operating on multiple device support characteristic for Android. The present day beta update for Android customers confirmed that the multi-tool feature is within the final level of development. This pointers that the feature ought to be available for all customers very soon. Just as all WhatsApp features this one ought to also come to Android customers first accompanied by using iOS.
The Facebook-owned messaging platform is yet to expose when the function will be available. But if you can’t anticipate the function to be to be had officially and need to use one WhatsApp account in two phones proper now, there’s a manner out. For this, you will want to download a third-party utility from Google Play store known as Whatscan Pro.
How to apply one WhatsApp account on 2 Phone
1) If you use two phones and want to apply one WhatsApp account on both the gadgets first download the Whatscan Pro app for your secondary phone. Ensure to attach the smartphone to a stable Wi-Fi connection.
2) Open the app click on on Start Now choice. You could have been wait for the following web page to open because of Ads.
3) The app will then take you to a web page with several options. Click on Whatscan alternative right. Whatscan alternative right.
4) On clicking the option it will take you to a web page that looks precisely like WhatsApp Web page with a QR code.
5) Now that your primary cellphone and head over to the WhatsApp Web alternative on the Settings menu.
6) Open it and area it over the secondary Android phone to test the QR code.
7) After scanning your WhatsApp account will open on the second one smartphone as properly and you may be capable of use it.