Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched a new prepaid plan priced at Rs 997. The plan is currently available only in the Kerela circle as of now and will be made available starting November 10.
Under the plan, BSNL offers its customers 3GB of daily data, unlimited voice calling benefits along with 100 daily SMSes. It has a validity of 180 days.
The plan offers unlimited voice calls to any network, including Mumbai and Delhi circles, however, calls made to the Mumbai and Delhi circles have a FUP limit of 250 minutes per day. After a subscriber uses his 3GB of daily data allocation, the speeds will be reduced to 80Kbps.
The new plan also comes with Personalised Ring Back Tone (PRBT) benefits for two months, which means you get to set a free caller tune for two months, after which you can choose to pay extra for the service or all-together stop it.
- Rakshit Arora The 1st and the last
- Ministry of Information & Technology bans PUBG and 118 other mobile applications in IndiaAdvertisement
- Nokia will launch feature phone with Android, there are many things including Google Assistant button
- Nokia C3 may hit Entry in India soon, Equipped with these features
- Does your phone also hang frequently? Get rid of this problem through these tips