Fastway offers its subscribers a cutting edge Digital TV services which is available across the area that it serves.
Fastway is the first MSO in India to use futuristic 10 Gig IP Technology for transmitting Digital TV Services all across the markets it covers.
Fastway is using State of the Art equipment for producing finest quality of Digital TV signals. Fastway is using 7000+km of Underground Cable Network for carrying the signal across markets it covers.
How to Connect Fastway Set-Top Box to your TV
- 1. Insert the batteries into the remote control unit.
- 2. Connect one end of the Ethernet Cable (supplied – the grey cable) to any free port on your Fastway Set top Box. It was a Cable line Wire that comes from outside of your house.
- 3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the back of the Set-Top Box.
- 4. Connect the supplied All Three Colour Leads in your Fastway Set Top box Back to TV Leads Port. There are three leads 2 for Audio and 3 one is for Video., If connecting with HDMI (For LED )make a note of which HDMI channel you are connecting to HDMI1/HDMI2/HDMI3. Switch your TV to the appropriate input. See HD Settings HD Settings
- 5. Connect the other end of the HDMI/RCA cable into the back of the Set-Top box.
- 6. If your TV is NOT HD or HD Ready, then use the supplied three plug cable, and plug the Red/White/Yellow connectors into the corresponding sockets on your TV, taking care to connect the plugs to the same colour sockets. Plug the other end of the cable into the SD Video socket of the Set-Top Box.
- 7. Connect the Set-Top Box to the mains power using a suitable adaptor, plug the other end into the back of the Set-Top Box.
- 8. Turn your TV on, and select the HDMI channel that you connected to, or if you used the Red/White/Yellow cable, select the VGA channels that you connected the cable to.
- 9. The Set-Top Box will begin it’s start up process, this takes a few minutes to complete, but once done, unless you disconnect the box, the main stalker screen will load where we can activate you.
- 10. Once loaded, use the remote control to select the channel you wish to watch by using the up and down arrows. Clicking on the OK button will select the program, clicking it once more will return you to the program list. Clicking the right arrow button will take you to the Catch-Up function and the EPG (Electronic Program Guide). For details on using Catch-Up, downloading programs and pausing live TV
- 11. To switch to Movies-On-Demand, press the Menu button, this will take you to the selection menu, use the left and right arrow keys to select “Videoclub”, click the OK button and the listof available movies will be shown. Use the up and down arrow keys to select the movie you wish to view, then press OK and the movie will begin. You can use the Pause, Fast Forward and Rewind buttons on the remote control to control your viewing. Fastway Set Top box
How To Connect HD LED With Fastway HD Set-Top Box
If you are using HD Fastway Set Top box . Now you have wish to connect it with HD LED So it was very easy steps to connect. You can easily connect HDMI Cable with your Fastway Set Top box port to LED HDMI Port It was very easy to connect Fastway Set Top box With Smart LED of any brand Sony,LG,BCR,Thomoson etc.
- In order to view HD programming on your HDTV you must select from one of the following video cable options:
- Component HDMI
- Component video ports are found on all HDTVs and are available for use on all BendBroadband HD cable boxes.
- Use these steps to connect your HDTV to a cable box with this type of cable:
- Connect one end of the Y (green), Pb (blue), and Pr (red) cable into the corresponding ports on the back of the HDTV Fastway Set-top box.
Connect the other end into the first available set of Fastway video input ports on the back of the HDTV.
Note: If the HDTV has more than one set of YPbPr inputs, they will be numbered. The first set of YPbPr inputs will be labeled something like V1, Video 1, Component 1, or Video Input 1. The second set will be labeled something like V2 or Video 2, component 2 and so on. This is important to know because the TV remote control lets you switch conveniently between Video 1, Video 2, Video 3, etc. with the press of a button. This button on the remote is labeled INPUT, VIDEO SOURCE, or TV/VIDEO.
- Component Connection
- HDMI ports are found on most HDTVs and are available for use on several Fastway HD cable boxes. HDMI provides both the audio and video connection on a single cable.
- Use these steps to connect your HDTV to the cable box with this type of cable:
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the back of the cable box.
Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the first available HDMI port on the back of the HDTV.
Note: Although an HDMI cable provides both the audio and video connection between an HDTV and a cable box, you may still need to use additional cables to connect the cable box to a Stereo or Home Theater System.
HDTV set top box and HDTV service and use an HDMI cable and HDMI input on the TV, your TV service provider will do all that for you if you don’t have HDTV service yet or you can do that if you do and also with a media player like a Roku and Blue Ray and ,PC so on all at the same time most decent TV have 4 HDMI inputs and if you need more HDMI inputs an inexpensive HDMI switch on one HDMI input and up to 3 HDMI sources will will work on one of your TV HDMI inputs .
The smart TV platform allows you to switch to any HDMI source device /player input ,the OTA antenna tuner , Fastway Set Top box or the smart TV platform apps.