Realme 6 Leaks-
The leaked images show the Realme 6 will feature a center-aligned punch-hole cutout. The bezels around the screen also seem to have been trimmed but the chin is bigger. This shows that the smartphone will be another budget offering. The smartphone seems to be in testing phase as one of the devices in the image seems to be running the AOSP version of Android, Google‘s mobile operating system. Some other details like the ColorOS version has been blurred out in one of the devices.
The retail box surfaced online may not be authentic but the tipster claims that Realme 6 will be priced around RMB 1,000 (around Rs 10,000). It is also tipped to launch in 2020. The leaked images of the Realme 6 also show complete face of the device. It hints at jump from waterdrop notch to punch hole display design.
- Ministry of Information & Technology bans PUBG and 118 other mobile applications in India
- Nokia will launch feature phone with Android, there are many things including Google Assistant buttonAdvertisement
- Nokia C3 may hit Entry in India soon, Equipped with these features
- Does your phone also hang frequently? Get rid of this problem through these tips
- Lava launched a Feature phone measuring Blood Pressure and heart rate, priced at Rs 1,599