Realme 6 Leaks-
The leaked images show the Realme 6 will feature a center-aligned punch-hole cutout. The bezels around the screen also seem to have been trimmed but the chin is bigger. This shows that the smartphone will be another budget offering. The smartphone seems to be in testing phase as one of the devices in the image seems to be running the AOSP version of Android, Google‘s mobile operating system. Some other details like the ColorOS version has been blurred out in one of the devices.
The retail box surfaced online may not be authentic but the tipster claims that Realme 6 will be priced around RMB 1,000 (around Rs 10,000). It is also tipped to launch in 2020. The leaked images of the Realme 6 also show complete face of the device. It hints at jump from waterdrop notch to punch hole display design.
- 5G technology helps transmit coronavirus have been condemned in UK
- Free Amazon Prime Accounts & password April 2020 Working Email (4K,UHD Premium)
- ISRO Donate more than 5 Crores to the PM -Care Fund
- Chapter 7 Security in the Contemporary Worlds Class 12 Political Science Notes & PDF
- Chapter 6 International Organisations Class 12 Political Science Notes & PDF