Snapdragon Tech Summit is an annual conference where Qualcomm shares it’s latest and greatest with the world. In the past, the company has usually announced its flagship smartphone SoC at the conference in the past couple of years. This year, the company is expected to announce its much anticipated Snapdragon 865 SoC at the conference. In addition, the company is also likely to share performance numbers and other plans for its Qualcomm 8CX platform.
Talking about Snapdragon 865 SoC, this processor is likely to power all the flagship smartphones in 2020. The company is expected to launch two different variants for the Snapdragon 865. The first one will sport a 4G modem for the usual LTE markets and second with Snapdragon X55 5G modem. As per GSMArena, the chipmaker has likely teamed up with Samsung to built the SoC on the 7nm fabrication process. This is the first time Qualcomm is going back to Samsung for its flagship SoC after Snapdragon 835. Ever since Qualcomm has trusted TSMC to create its flagship SoC chips.
- Chapter 7 Getting to know plants Class 6 NCERT 2022-2023 CBSE Notes & PDF
- Chapter 5 Separation of Substances Class 6 NCERT 2022-2023 CBSE Notes & PDF
- Chapter 6 Changes Around Us Class 6 NCERT 2022-2023 CBSE Notes & PDF
- Chapter 4 Sorting Materials into Groups Class 6 NCERT 2022-2023 CBSE Notes & PDF
- Chapter 3 Fibre To Fabric Class 6 NCERT 2022-2023 CBSE Notes & PDF